Digital Supply Chain Europe is the new international event dedicated to understanding the biggest challenges of the supply chain & logistics sector. With a focus on the impacts of digital and data management, this summit brings together forward-thinking companies and experts to discuss the sector’s latest innovations, developments and strategies to improve the value chain.
The event will be organized on September 16th, 2020, at the European Convention Center Luxembourg, in parallel of ICT Spring, the well-known tech summit. The organizers are pleased to welcome several local and internationals experts for the very first edition of Digital Supply Chain Europe:
• Jonas Hernlund (Chief Commercial Officer, Einride)
• Alba Isabel Serrano-Garcia (Manager, DDMS Procurement Project Leader, Airbus)
• Marina Guerin Jabbour (Head of Digital Innovation Hub, Luxinnovation)
• Daniel Liebermann (Logistics Director, Ministry of the Economy of Luxembourg)
• Arnaud Lambert (CEO, Champ Cargosystems)
• Benny Mantin (Director of the Luxembourg Center for Logistics and Supply Chain Management, University of Luxembourg)
The three topics to be discussed are "Building Resilient Supply Chains for the New Normal", "How the Fourth Industrial Revolution reshapes Global Supply Chain" and "Achieving sustainable supply chain".
Moreover, "DSCE" will give the participants the opportunity to connect with key players, go in depth with essential trends related to logistics and supply chain developments as well interact with companies moving forwards to improve the industry. Register NOW.