Accenture - Luxembourg
46A, avenue J-F Kennedy
T: +352 264231
F: +352 26423233
Date de fondation :
Accenture is one of the world’s leading organizations providing management consulting, technology and outsourcing services, with more than 293,000 employees (>180 in Luxembourg); offices and operations in more than 200 cities in 56 countries.
Our four growth platforms—Accenture Strategy, Accenture Digital, Accenture Technology, Accenture Operations—are the innovation engines through which we build world-class skills and capabilities; develop knowledge capital; and create, acquire and manage key assets central to the development of integrated services and solutions for our clients.
Our four growth platforms:
• Accenture Strategy operates at the intersection of business and technology. With a focus on technology-enabled strategy in an industry-context, our strategy professionals partner with C-level executives to define “what,” and then bring the best of Accenture to implement “how.” Whether it’s business strategy, technology strategy or operations strategy, we drive value, shape new businesses and design operating models for the future.
• Accenture Digital offers a comprehensive portfolio of business and technology services across digital marketing, mobility and analytics. We created Accenture Digital to bring together our strengths in digital marketing, mobility and analytics to help our clients accelerate their digital journeys. We see that journey unfolding in two parts: Digital Customer, Channels & Markets and Digital Enterprise.
• Accenture Technology offers a full spectrum of technology services. We help you harness the power of emerging technologies while getting the most of out of your legacy IT. We combine business and industry insights with technology know-how.
• Accenture Operations is building strength through the synergy of Infrastructure, Cloud and BPO.
We are covering the following industries:
• Financial Services (Banking, Capital Markets, Insurance),
• Communications, Media & Technologies (Communications, Electronics & High Tech,
Media & Entertainment),
• Health & Public Service,
• Products (Consumer Goods & Services, Automotive, Communications, Industrial
Equipment, Life Sciences…),
• Resources (Chemicals, Energy, Natural resources, Utilities).