Loyens & Loeff Luxembourg - Luxembourg
18-20, Rue Edward Steichen
T: +352 46 62 30
F: +352 46 62 34
Loyens & Loeff Luxembourg handles all matters relating to corporate and commercial law, real estate, investment funds, private equity and venture capital, mergers and acquisitions, banking and financial law, and tax law. The office mainly services large and medium-size corporate clients, banks and other financial institutions and investment funds, operating internationally. It concentrates on all corporate and tax law aspects of international structures, financial products, holding and financing structures and corporate reorganisations. The office further has a strong reputation in tax rulings, tax litigation, and Luxembourg-related legal and tax opinions.
Loyens & Loeff operates in the Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg exclusively under the name Loyens & Loeff Luxembourg S.à r.l. (hereinafter: L&LL). The managers (gérants) of L&LL are Véronique Hoffeld and Marc Meyers.
- Loyens & Loeff Luxembourg S.à r.l. won the the “Socially Responsible HR Initiative” award. Local HR managers honoured the best HR practices based on values, strategy and goals.
- Loyens & Loeff’s Luxembourg office has been nominated in the "Great Places to Work" competition in Luxembourg.
- Loyens & Loeff has been present in the Luxembourg market since 1991, when Loyens & Volkmaars, at the time a firm of tax advisers only, established an office here.
- Jean-Pierre Winandy started up Loyens Winandy in 2003 as a law partnership with Loyens Advocaten-Avocats.
- In 2005, the Luxembourg tax practice of Loyens & Loeff was fully integrated into Loyens Winandy.
- In 2008, Loyens Winandy is renamed Loyens & Loeff, Avocats à la Cour. It now comprises more than 100 fee-earners and offers corporate and tax legal services on a fully integrated basis.
Membre du comité de gestion & Head Partner – Commercial & Litigation
Loyens & Loeff Luxembourg
Partner - Commercial & Litigation
Loyens & Loeff